I just beat level 9 but it didn’t go through. It’s STILL not working? T_T I was so excited…
I started playing neopets since I was 10 or 11 years old. I am 24 years old now. That was a long time ago. When I was a kid, neopets taught me many things.
1. It taught me how to manage my money. Not to gamble it away on luck and chance games even though they seem like they may be worth it.
Things neo taught me:
- If you share something with someone who you think is your best friend, they will screw you over and steal all your shit. I shared my very first account with two close friends (this was allowed back in the day) I played all the games, one friend decided colours and pretty items to buy for our pets, the other restocked. Ultimately, the one who decided the pretty things changed our account password and took EVERYTHING. I actually had about 1.4mil saved up on that account and a card collection going.
- How to hold a grudge… I never forgave that bitch.
- html coding!! My god this helped me over the years. The fact that so many people still use html is just IUDHAIUASB yes. I love you all.
- Selling out to a major company may lose you a couple thousand people and piss off a couple thousand more, but will ultimately make you a success in the long run if done right. Selling neopets was probably the best thing TNT could have done for the site, no matter how much people rag on it or try to hate it.
- Patience. The site used to crash like crazy and I would sit for hours just waiting for it to come back. Some days I never thought it would.
- How much of a hoarder I can be. I ended up buying about 100+ Magical Meerca Plushies of all different colours. The things used to be 2,000nps. (jesus) I now have over 8 thousand items in my SDB. Why? Because I’m a fucking hoarder with my items.
- You can become emotionally attached to something that isn’t physically in your hands. The minute I lost my pets on my old account, my heart sank. I had never been so depressed and still get a little upset when I think about it from time to time. It just goes to show that you can love something that doesn’t really exist.
So yeah… wow that was a rant and a half. THANKS. <3
Senormalo, Comastar, Kid Hawk, Bancha Ninja, and Snarkie… DON’T FAIL ME NOW! I luh you all. Has everyone already chosen their staff members?
Why the FUCK do I have ads for Teen Wolf on my fucking dash? FUCK OFF.
Maybe I should not have bought that Royal PB for BroVader… but he’s so pretty. But I’m so poor.
Watching TRON: Uprising… it’s fucking amazing.
Guys… her pets will STARVE plz halp.
I just adopted Ifra today!! Thanks so much to the person who gave him to me. I plan to make Ifra into a Peo and paint them both Royal. HNNNNG. THEY’RE GOING TO BE SO PERFECT!!! I’m excited. I was so skeptical about Ifrina being Royal, but since seeing Ifra I knew I had to go through with it. SHE HAS A MATE! AHHH!
koopadoodles answered: No, but I would self-freeze your account and change the email and password associated with that account
I didn’t self freeze but I did change all of my passwords then emails. I’m not really impressed about the whole thing because no one knows the email that I used for these accounts. Fffuuu that is actually so frustrating.